Friday 6 January 2012

Wow.


Its been a long fucking time.
But this time, something really fucking serious has changed.
A couple days ago, I ran away from home. I left for a night and a day. When I returned home, I told the truth. I broke down in tears in front of my mum and finally told her that I'm depressed, that I can't handle, college and life in general. Next day I went to the doctor's, I am being assessed for anti-depressants, and my dad is getting me a private counsellor. I quit college, and am planning to get a job, and have some major me time, then hopefully if I save enough, I can go travelling and see the world.
I'm still far from okay, this is just the beginning of trying to be okay. My family now know that I'm not alright, and so do my friends. I don't know if this is going to save me. All I know is that carrying on as I was, was just insane. I was dreaming of suicide everday of my life.. and it was too much.
I still don't know if I'm going to get better.. I still don't know If I want too. I just know that I might be able to try.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea who you are... I just accidentally stumbled across your blog... But I hope you do get better. It takes a lot to tell your parents (or anyone) about those feelings and you're an inspiration for doing it...

    I hope you keep blogging about your recovery (if you do it)... I would love to read about that. =)

    Best wishes...

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to :)